- Army Community Service (ACS)
Army Community Service (ACS)
Monday-Friday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. Closed for lunch noon - 1 p.m.
Weekends & Federal Holidays: Closed
DSN 440-3777 or CIV 08821-750-3777
- Army Lodging - Garmisch
Army Lodging - Garmisch
Open for official travel only.
- Child & Youth Services (CYS)
Parent Central Services has reopened. Click for details.
School Liaison Officer
Call to make an appointment.
USAG Bavaria Libraries are now open.
Services that will be offered at that time include: check out materials, public computers, read/study as occupancy limit allows, register, out process, general inquiries and online order option available. Programs/events will not be available.
Tuesday - Saturday: 11:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Library Customer Guidelines:
1. Wear your mask
2. Immediately disinfect your hands (use the public restrooms or the hand sanitizer at the clinic desk)
3. Walk up the stairs and stop at the middle landing
4. Ring the doorbell and wait for library assistance
5. A technician will validate your identity, grab your bagged items, and set them on the top of the stairwell
6. Wait until the library door is closed to retrieve your items
7. Exit the facility
8. Be sure to practice safe social distancing procedures as you enter and leave
Clearing and need paperwork signed?
Stop by the library during operating hours and we'll get you squared away.
Don't miss out on the chance to win a bike
by taking on Garmisch Library's Bike Bingo challenge!
- Mueller Fitness Center
Hours effective July 6:
Monday - Friday 9 a.m. - 7 p.m, (closed from 1-2 p.m. for cleaning)
- Facility maximum capacity is 34
- Active Duty and authorized US ID card holders 18+ only
- Customers at high risk (65+ or with serious medical conditions) should not use facility
- Anyone exhibiting signs of illness will be denied entry/service
- Gym bags and other personal items not authorized in the facility
- Fitness classes can only be offered outdoors with maximum 10 participants
- Facility use limited to one hour per customer
- Face masks required at all times
- Customers required to scan ID and sign in/out at entrance
- Must wash and/or sanitize hands upon entry and exit
- Maintain social distancing
- Sanitize fitness equipment before and after use
- Individual exercise only -- no partner/spotting (lifters not to exceed 80% of their max lift)
- Must follow all Army regulations and safety/staff rules
Services not available:
- Locker rooms, showers and saunas closed - arrive in proper workout attire
- Water fountains not available - bring own bottle of water
- Personal trainers and massage services
- Fitness suite and second/third floors
- Intramural sports and group recreational activities
- VAT & UTAP Offices
Tuesday, Wednesday: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Thursday: noon - 6 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Closed on Federal Holidays
1. By email
a) From a ".mil" account send an email to
b) Include the following information -
- Full name of sponsor
- Last four digits of the sponsor's DOD ID number
- The number of forms you would like to purchase
- Contact phone number
2. In person
a) Wash or sanitize hands upon entering the building
b) Mask required
c) Maintain social distancing
d) Credit/Debit payment preferred
e) Please bring your own pen
Clearing and need paperwork signed? Please email us the following information:
- Sponsor's first and last name.
- Have you returned VAT forms since the office closed on March 17?
- With appointment, visit Artillery Kaserne B203 room 120 to get paperwork signed.
(UPDATED: June 29, 2020 - 11:00 a.m.)
We'll continue to update this page with GARMISCH MWR facility and program hour changes and closures.
OPEN - with limited services
CLOSED until further notice
CYS Sports & Fitness
Programs and events cancelled.
Classes, events and programs are cancelled.
Programs and events cancelled.