Date: Apr 1 2020
Please check with ACS for possible changes!
Join Army Community Service as we raise community awareness about the impacts of child abuse on families and the entire community, and resources available to prevent or intervent. Educational and recognition events will take place throughout the month:
- Display at the Library
- Community Information Tables
- Children's artwork displayed throughout the community
- Outreach at the Kinderfest, April 30, 3-5 p.m., Pete Burke Community Center
- Resiliency Book Club, May 1, the Attic; April's book "Housekeeping"
Contact ACS for more.
- Tel: +49 (0)8821-750-3572
- Military DSN Tel: (314)440-3572