- Exercise/aerobics area
- Weight-training rooms
- Racquetball court
- Volleyball court
- Fitness assessments
- Massage treatments
- Personal training programs
Guidelines during COVID-19:
- Facility maximum capacity is 34
- Active Duty and authorized US ID card holders 16+ only
- Customers at high risk (65+ or with serious medical conditions) should not use facility
- Anyone exhibiting signs of illness will be denied entry/service
- Gym bags are not authorized in the facility
- Small personal items such as fanny packs, towels, yoga mats and weight belts/gloves are authorized
- Fitness classes can only be offered outdoors with maximum 10 participants
- Facility use limited to one hour per customer
- Face masks required at all times
- Customers required to scan ID and sign in/out at entrance
- Must wash and/or sanitize hands upon entry and exit
- Maintain social distancing
- Sanitize fitness equipment before and after use
- Individual exercise only -- no partner/spotting (lifters not to exceed 80% of their max lift)
- Must follow all Army regulations and safety/staff rules
Services not available:
- Locker rooms, showers and saunas closed - arrive in proper workout attire
- Water fountains not available - bring own bottle of water
- Personal trainers and massage services
- Fitness suite and second/third floors
- Intramural sports and group recreational activities
- Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are acceptable forms of ID for access to the fitness centers?
DoD CAC and family member ID cards, installation pass, Passport and other official forms of ID.
2. Who is eligible to use the fitness centers?
Active Duty & Family Members, Military Retired, Ready Reserve, DoD Civilians and Family Members APF and NAF.
3. What is the youth age policy for the physical fitness centers?
Ages 16 and above can utilize the Fitness Center unaccompanied.
4. Are strollers or baby carriages allowed in the fitness area?
5. Do the physical fitness centers have a dress code?
Yes, signs are posted.
6. Are there personal trainers available by request?
We have a Fitness Specialist that can conduct a fitness assessment, recommend fitness programs and provide proper use of fitness equipment.
7. Can I request specific music to be played?
No, the radio is played to ensure all types of music is played.
8. What is the age requirement for the Parent Tot areas?
The Mueller Fitness Center does not have a Parent/Tot area.
9. Can visitors use the fitness centers?
Visitors are not authorized at this time.
10. How much are the fitness center classes?
Classes are currently canceled. Please check back soon.
11. Are there spa & wellness services available?
No massage therapy or beauty treatments are being offered at this time.
12. What are the prices of spa & wellness services?
Massages range from $30 to $95.
The Mueller Fitness Center provides personnel and equipment for the physical training, conditioning, and recreation for military personnel, authorized civilians, and their Family members. Click here to view the 2021 calendar of events for sports and fitness.