CYS Virtual Recruitment Fair
Start your CYS Career Today!
Ready to start a new career as a Child & Youth Program Assistant (CYPA) with great pay and benefits*?
How does a $200 recruitment bonus upon appointment to the position sound? PLUS an $800 retention bonus* at the six month mark?
Starting on September 14 you can pre-register for the CYS Recruitment Fair!
CYS employment also comes with:
- Career Progression
- Training tied to salary increases and promotions
- Access to Childcare
- Flexible Work Hours
- Insurance Coverage, including medical, dental, vision and life
- Paid Leave
- Travel Opportunities
Hourly rates of pay are based on qualifications:
- Entry Level: $11.67
- Skill Level: $12.92
- Target Level: $14.33
Qualifications and Conditions:
- Must be at least 17 years old, a dependent of a Service member or Department of Defense Civilian Employee and in pursuit of a high school diploma OR must be at least 18 years old and have a high school diploma/GED
- Communicate effectively in English (written & orally)
- Satisfactory completion of pre-employment and background checks
- Health assessment and immunizations
- Physical ability to lift 40lbs
- Walk, bend, stoop and stand on a routine basis
VIRTUAL APPLICATION PROCESS
Here’s how it works on the September 28:
- Click on this link to apply for the USAG Bavaria CYS Europe Recruitment Fair and submit the documents below (in PDF format) from September 14, 2021 until 10:30 a.m. on September 28.
- Current resume with current email address, physical address & phone number
- High School diploma/college transcript(s)
- Completed CYS Interest Questionnaire
Documents received by 10:30 a.m. will be reviewed by NAF HR for eligibility and qualification. Documents received after 10:30 a.m. will not be considered for hire during the Fair… but interested applicants that miss the deadline can apply via USA Jobs separately to the Europe Recruitment Fair.
- Wait to receive an email notifying if you were referred for an interview. Remember to include your email address on your resume!
- Those who are not referred will receive a notice via e-mail as well.
- Be available for a phone interview! If your email says you were referred, you will receive a phone call the same day between 1-6 p.m.
*Benefits: Employees in Flexible appointment categories are ordinarily not eligible for participation in additional benefits (401k, life, medical and retirement), however upon satisfying specific work-hour criteria may be eligible for medical coverage participation.
*Recruitment and retention bonus: A $200 recruitment bonus will be paid to the applicant upon appointment to the position. An $800 retention bonus will be paid to the employee after 6 months of satisfactory employment.
Eligibility for these incentives and bonus will be applicable to newly hired individuals selected from this Fair only.