Army Lodging - Garmisch
- Food/beverage options and WiFi available at several locations a short distance away from the hotel.
- Space is limited for Families with Children.
- Facility shared with FN Marshall Center participants.
- Please, no pets.
- Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much do rooms cost per night?
$38 per night $7.50 per night for each additional occupant.
2. May U.S. Army Retirees and/or U.S. Residents traveling in Germany stay at a lodge?
If they reside within EUCOM-Yes Traveling from CONUS, they must be in Germany for 30 days before being eligible to use Army Lodging facilities.
3. Is complimentary breakfast offered?
No, a dining facility is located a short distance from the hotel.
4. Where is the closest airport?
Munich or Innsbruck.
5. Is there an airport shuttle service available?
No shuttle service. Trains run to both cities and/or taxi service.
6. Where can I find directions to the hotel?
Direct call to the Lodge DSN 440-3308. Maps and GPS address can be provided.
7. What amenities are available/included?
All of our rooms will offer you a full size bed, flat screen television with AFN and local cable channels, refrigerator, microwave, iron, clock radio and safe. Upon request, we can provide German plug adapters, coffee maker, hair dryer, fan, extra blankets and towels, rollaway bed and/or Pack N Play.
8. Is there an online reservation option?
Hours of Operation
|Monday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Thursday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Friday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Saturday||8 a.m. - 12 p.m.|
|Sunday||8 a.m. - 12 p.m.|
Garmisch Army Lodging offers the basics of hotel amenities. If you are looking for a place to rest after a day enjoying the local area or if you are traveling on TDY to Garmisch give us a call.
For inquiries and to reserve your stay,
please contact Army Lodging at
DSN 440-3308, CIV 08821-750-3308
$38 single occupancy
+$7.50/night per additional occupant