- Walk-Ins: Program payments, In/Out Processing, Paperwork drop-off only
- Appointments: Initial Registrations
- Appointments must be made in advance
- Face masks are required at all times when in the facility
- Must wash hands and/or sanitize upon entry
- Entry through the main door only. Customers must ring the door bell and be let in by CYS personnel.
- Must maintain social distancing while in the waiting and administrative areas.
- Highly encouraged NOT to bring children into appointments.
- Registration and Forms
1. Make an Appointment at Parent Central Services
Parent Central Services is your one stop shop for access to all programs. This is where you will find the instructions and forms to enroll your children with Child & Youth Services (CYS) and to register for:
- Childcare: Child Development Center (CDC) and School-Age Center (SAC)
- Youth Program (Middle School and Teens)
- SKIES Instructional Classes (ages 18 months-18 years)
- Parent Education
- Sports and Fitness, Team Sports and Classes
To streamline the process and save you time, review the instructions and complete the forms before making your visit to Parent Central Services.
Electronic transfer of registration: Have your Family's CYS records automatically transferred to your new location. Contact Parent Central Services for more information.
To begin, stop by Parent Central Services or call for an appointment.
2. Complete Required Forms
Form 6 Weeks-5th Grade 6th Grade+ Required Annually Registration Checklist (.pdf) 1 per family N/A No Health Assessment (.pdf) 1 per child N/A Yes Child Care Fees and LES (.pdf) 1 per family N/A Yes Shot Records (you provide) 1 per child N/A Yes CYSS Youth Program Registration (.doc) N/A 1 per child No Immunization Schedule updated April 2013 (.pdf) 1 per child 1 per child No Health Screening Tool A-7725 (.pdf)
1 per child 1 per child Yes
3. Complete Forms If Applicable
Form 6 Weeks-5th Grade 6th Grade+ Required Annually Respiratory Medical Action Plan (.pdf) 1 per child 1 per child Yes Special Diet (.pdf) 1 per child 1 per child Yes Allergy Medical Action Plan (.pdf) 1 per child 1 per child Yes Diabetic Medical Action Plan (.pdf) 1 per child 1 per child No Seizure Medical Action Plan (.pdf) 1 per child 1 per child Yes
4. Bring Forms to your Parent Central Services Appointment
Our expert staff will complete your registration electronically and issue your registration card and password for WebTrac.
5. Enroll in Programs
Use MWR Online Services (WebTrac) to search for, enroll, and pay for programs, or visit Parent Central Services.
Services currently offered:
Customer Guidelines during COVID-19
Customers can email paperwork Parent Central at email@example.com
Customers can make appointments via phone or email Parent Central Services at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that there is no FCC or EDGE! program at USAG Bavaria-Garmisch.
The Parent Handbook provides parents with written information about the USAG Bavaria CYS Services programs. Download the USAG Bavaria Child & Youth Services Parent Handbook.